Front of the Line Pass: Schedule Your Next Precision Tune-up
Sign up to become a Priority Customer, which means you’ll never pay overtime, plus you’ll always receive a 15% discount off any repair call!
Don’t forget that regular maintenance avoids costly breakdowns, reduces utility bills, and lengthens equipment life. Our company is locally-owned and operated, and we would like to THANK YOU for your support!
Our Maintenance Program – To Maintain Peak Performance:
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss (HP)
- Fans will be inspected & cleaned
- Refrigerant checked for proper charge to assure no leaks (HP – W) (S)
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated as required
- Motors and bearings will be lubricated as required (S)
- Controls and safeties will be tested as needed
- Drain will be checked
- Crankcase heater checked for proper operation (HP)
- Relays and contactors will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Humidifier operation will be checked, where applicable
- Temperatures and pressures will be checked
- Indoor coil will be inspected (S)
- Air filters will be replaced
- Outdoor coils will be power washed 1 time per year with chemical (S)
- Furnish inspection report & advise of any abnormal conditions
One-Year Maintenance Agreement
Includes two clean and tunes. One (1) clean and tune for HEATING (for winter) and one (1) clean and tune for COOLING (for summer). Maintenance includes cleaning of indoor and outdoor coils, checking safety and wiring, checking of refrigerant levels, checking of filters, and cleaning of the blower wheel. We check the operation of the entire system.
$250 per unit.
**Additional $75 for boilers or oil systems**
Oil Maintenance Agreement
HOURS OF COVERAGE: Service is available 24-hours a day, a diagnostic fee of $89 will be charged for each service call.
TUNE-UP: Customer-requested tune-up may be scheduled between March 15th and September 30th. 15-Point tune-up will be performed once during the term of the 12-month Maintenance Agreement during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
15% Discount on All Repairs and Diagnostic Fee.
The 15-point tune-up consists of:
- Clean heating unit, flue pipe and chimney base.
- Adjust burner for maximum efficiency.
- Clean and adjust electrode and nozzle assembly.
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator.
- Replace oil nozzle and oil filter.
- Test and adjust all safety and operating controls.
- Inspect flue pipe, barometric damper and combustion chamber.
- Test oil pump operation.
- Change air filters (customer must provide).
- Check oil tank and lines.
- Clean pump strainer.
- Perform efficiency test.
- Drain expansion tank, if necessary.
- Inform customer of equipment condition.
- Recommend necessary repairs.
TOTAL NUMBER OF CLEAN AND TUNES (6)