Wells Fargo Financing
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card* is an easy and convenient way to pay for your purchases. Plus, as a cardholder you can enjoy exclusive special benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available.
- Open line of credit for all your purchasing needs.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- Quick credit decision.
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Ask for details.
National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF)
As an Approved Contractor of the National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF), the nation’s only Certified B Corp and US Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert lender, we offer transparent and trusted payment options to help our customers “Go Greener, Affordably.”
High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program (HEEHRP)
The U.S. government has appropriated $4.5 billion of funds for the High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program (HEEHRP) and will distribute the funds to state energy offices to administer the rebate program. HEEHRP provides HVAC rebates up to $14,000 per household, including:
- Up to $8,000 for installing Energy Star® qualified heat pumps
- Eligible systems include electric heat pumps, electric furnaces, and electric air conditioning units.