At AYS Heating and Cooling, we understand that comfort in your home is a top priority
Our Service Fee is $89
Wells Fargo Financing
Schedule your next precision tune-up
Sign up to become a Priority Customer, which means you'll never pay overtime, plus you'll always receive a 15% discount off any repairs!
Don't forget that regular maintenance avoids costly breakdowns, reduces utility bills, and lengthens equipment life.
Our company is locally-owned and operated, and we would like to THANK YOU for your support!
Our Maintenance Program
To Maintain Peak Performance:
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss (HP)
- Fans will be inspected & cleaned
- Refrigerant checked for proper charge to assure no leaks (HP - W) (S)
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated as required
- Motors and bearings will be lubricated as required (S)
- Controls and safeties will be tested as needed
- Drain will be checked
- Crankcase heater checked for proper operation (HP)
- Relays and contactors will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Humidifier operation will be checked, where applicable
- Temperatures and pressures will be checked
- Indoor coil will be inspected (S)
- Air filters will be replaced if provided by customer
- Outdoor coils will be power washed 1 time per year with chemical (S)
- Furnish inspection report & advise of any abnormal conditions
ONE YEAR-Maintenance Agreement
Includes two clean and tunes. One (1) clean and tune for HEATING (for winter) and one (1) clean and tune for COOLING
(for summer). Maintenance includes cleaning of indoor and outdoor coils, checking safety and wiring, checking of
refrigerant levels, checking of filters and cleaning of blower wheel. We check the operation of the
THREE YEAR-Maintenance Agreement
Includes two clean and tunes each year. One (1) clean and tune for HEATING (for winter) and one (1) clean and tune for COOLING (for summer) for three years. TOTAL NUMBER OF CLEAN AND TUNES (6).
ALL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS INCLUDE: All labor and cleaning products required for the indoor and
outdoor equipment. We DO NOT include any replacement parts under this agreement. COVERS: All air conditioning
and heating systems (package or split-systems) from 1.5 to 5.0 tons.
Oil Maintenance Agreement
1. HOURS OF COVERAGE: Service is available 24-hours a day, A diagnostic fee will be charged for each service call.
2. TUNE-UP: Customer requested tune-up may be scheduled between March 15th and September 30th. 15-Point tune-up will be performed once during the term of the 12-month Maintenance Agreement during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). The 15-point tune-up consists of:
- Clean heating unit, flue pipe and chimney base.
- Adjust burner for maximum efficiency.
- Clean and adjust electrode and nozzle assembly.
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator.
- Replace oil nozzle and oil filter.
- Test and adjust all safety and operating controls.
- Inspect flue pipe, barometric damper and combustion chamber.
- Test oil pump operation.
- Change air filters (customer must provide).
- Check oil tank and lines.
- Clean pump strainer.
- Perform efficiency test.
- Drain expansion tank, if necessary,
- Inform customer of equipment condition.
- Recommend necessary repairs.
3. 15% DISCOUNT ON REPAIRS AND DIAGNOSTIC FEE.